A smart, safe, and effective solution for helping your congested baby sleep comfortably through the night.
The Portable Baby Nasal Aspirator opens up the nasal passages, so Baby can get some rest!
- Is your baby suffering from severe nasal or sinus congestion?
- Does your baby struggle for air when lying down, making it hard for him/her to fall asleep?
- Are you having to stay up late with your sick child, and miss out on your own rest?
- Have you tried manual nasal aspirators, but found them to be too bulky, or difficult to clean out entirely?
- Have you tried other electronic nasal aspirators, only to discover they have loud motors and not enough suction?
Little Martin's Drawer portable nasal aspirator effectively opens up your baby's congested nasal passages by removing the congestive mucus that prevents you and your little one from having a more comfortable and quiet night's rest.
- Designed for hospital grade applications, this nose snot sucker utilizes a pump motor that is surprisingly strong yet quiet so that it doesn't disturb your baby's sleep.
- It's light weight and simple one touch operation make it simple to use anywhere single-handedly.
- Device uses two differently sized exchangeable nozzles, made of soft BPA free silicone, so it will always fit in your baby's nose comfortably.
- Waterproof construction eliminates electronic failures due to moisture from heavy rinsing during cleanup.
- Efficient two AA alkaline battery power system eliminates the need for frequent and expensive battery replacement resulting in decreased cost when compared with competing products.
Little Martin's Drawer Baby Nasal Aspirator ensures your baby's nose and sinuses can be cleared quickly, easily, and safely so you and your baby can have a peaceful night!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the shipping address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.